Weeknight Favorites: Sheet Pan Dinner
Busy weeknights call for easy dinners that can always be turned into leftovers. In this recipe we lean heavily on one of our favorite spice mixes, Spicewalla’s Modena Balsamic Rub that can be used on everything from chicken to vegetables. Keep it easy, keep it simple, and it will always be delicious!
- 4 bone-in, skin on chicken thighs
- 1 pound fingerling or baby red potatoes cut in half length-wise
- Olive oil preferably Graza 'Sizzle'
- Kosher salt
- Black pepper
- 3 tablespoons Spicewalla Modena Balsamic Rub
- 1/2 pound broccoli florets
- 1/2 pound cauliflower florets
- 1 lemon juiced
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Finishing olive oil preferably Graza 'Drizzle'
- Parmesan cheese optional for garnish
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees and line two baking sheets with parchment paper. Set aside.
- On one sheet tray, add chicken thighs and cut potatoes. Drizzle chicken and potatoes with olive oil, season with salt and pepper, sprinkle balsamic rub evenly over both items.
- Toss the potatoes to coat and place cut side down. Rub the chicken thighs to coat.
- Place in oven for 20-25 minutes, or until chicken registers 165 and is golden brown and the potatoes are crisp.
- On the second tray, add cauliflower and broccoli. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Toss to combine. Add to oven and bake for 10-12 minutes or until slightly browned and tender.
- To make dressing, in a mixing bowl combine lemon juice, garlic, red pepper flakes, salt, pepper whisk to combine. Slowly stream in olive oil and taste frequently until you have a flavorful and slightly tart vinaigrette.
- Once vegetables are finished, immediately add warm vegetables into the dressing and toss.
- To plate, add a chicken thigh, potatoes, and vegetables onto a place. Spoon over additional dressing.